Offering one of the largest single level floor plans ever built at Breakfast Point, 10 Admiralty Drive in the Sovereignty building is designed to feel more like a house. With direct access from the street with no foyers of lifts to deal with and direct internal access from the basement, this property is highly unique. Basking in all day sunlight thanks to it northern orientation and windows on 3 sides, the property enjoys tranquil views over Kendall Bay, all the way across to Henley. With 3 substantial bedrooms, separate dining room and a study there is ample room to spread out. Ideally located opposite the waterfront park and just a few minutes stroll to Cabarita ferry terminal.
- 90sqm of external terraces across both the front and rear of the home
- Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning
- Substantial kitchen with Smeg appliances
- Two lock up garages in the basement with internal access
- Membership to the Breakfast Point Country Club
Mid week inspections by appointment are also welcome.
Close to Transport
Close to Shops
Car Parking - Basement